* Beautiful and configurable head-up display to show telemetry information such heading, speed, height, pitch and battery status blended into the live camera view.
* Head-tracking allows you to controls the orientation of your camera in realtime by moving your head ! For DJI Phantom Series head tracking is supported for camera pitch. With the DJI Inspire 1 head tracking across all three axis is supported.
* Advanced lens distortion correction algorithms ensure highest quality and low latency video rendering.
* Hardware accelerated video decoding provides best image quality and low battery consumption.
* High definition video quality of 720p and 30 frames / second with Phantom 3 / Inspire 1.
* Picture size and position and be adjustable to work with almost any virtual reality headset.
* To use DroneVR you need one of the above listed DJI drones.
* To use DroneVR in stereo mode you need a virtual reality headset where you can mount your phone (e.g. FreeFly VR, Zeiss VR One or a Google Cardboard). A phone with a high resolution screen and a screen size of at least 4.7 is recommended.